- Responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers within assigned territory
- Schedule and conduct weekly sales meetings and achieving targets
- Manage a sales team & provide leadership, training & coaching, & develop strategy to achieve organizational sales goals.
- Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches.
- Report on sales activities to senior management
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Converting Leads into customers by show-casing appropriate properties.
- Arranging site visits of prospects and answering all relevant queries in the process.
- Build network with existing & new clients.
- Preferred Candidates Profile:
- 2 year of experience as a sales manager/team leader role is preferred
- Good Communication Skills
- You do not need a real estate license but prior real estate experience will be an advantage.
Roles & Responsibility:
- You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Set clear team goals.
- You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
- Oversee day-to-day operation, delegate tasks and set deadlines.
- Ensuring daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly targets are met.
- Analyze existing business structure and make improvements to achieve greater operational productivity.
- Assist the sales team in onboarding new clients by demonstrating GOLDEN ASSETS’ capability, analyzing micro market data and drawing insights that are crucial in achieving the targets.
- Should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics, motivate team members.
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments.
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking, Suggest and organize team building activities.
- Continuous suggestion to organization for improvement and optimization of the process.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationship within the team. Maintain a positive climate for learning through appropriate researched based classroom management strategies.
- Should be able to understand the needs of the employees and judge what will work.
- Will be able to decide the best programs to train their employees and meet the needs of the organization.
- Prepare and deliver information to diverse audiences ensuring that you use an appropriate communication style.
- Desired Candidates Profile:
- Proven work experience as an operations manager, Decision-making skills, organizational and time-management skills.
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.